WHAT IS THE DAVIS TRAILER WORLD DIFFERENCE?
Why buy your trailer from Davis Trailer World instead of any other local trailer business or even a big box store?
At Davis Trailer World, we offer full service during your trailer buying experience. That means, you leave here with everything you need to be safe, legal and fully operational. We also ask the questions to match the product with your needs and expectations.
Here are some of the services that we provide that are unique to DTW:
- We complete the DMV paperwork to title and register your trailer in NYS. All you have to do is sign a few pieces of paper. We also issue the license plate and inspection for your new (or used) trailer.
- Our fully staffed shop of 6 full time technicians and assistants are able to complete many additional options on your trailer in order to customize it to your specific needs and wants.
Some popular additions/options that are added to trailers include (but are not limited to):
- E Track and other tie downs
- Tongue Boxes
- Spare tire & wheel and Spare tire mount
- Cabinetry and shelving
Similarly, they can also install hitches, brake controllers, weight distribution systems and more on your towing vehicle.
Our technicians are thoroughly trained to check all parts of your trailer.
The list includes (but is not limited to in some cases):
- Safety chains
- Breakaway switch and cable
- Lug nuts (properly torqued)
- Tire pressure
- Lubricate and check all moving parts (including doors, gates/ramps, windows, roof vents etc.)
- Door lock (if applicable)
- Paint and exterior
- Deck boards/screws
- Interior lights
- Coupler pin
They also mount your license plate and wash your trailer.
- Before you leave with your trailer, one of our salespeople or shop technicians will assist you in hooking up your trailer to your towing vehicle. They will go over all of the regulations with you, including safety chains, brake-away cable, ball mount, coupler, tires (including pressure and lug nut) and more.
When you leave, our goal is for you to feel 100% comfortable towing your new trailer. If you are not feeling that way, we will do everything in our power to make you feel that way!
When it comes down to it, your needs and satisfaction in your experience and purchase is our number one priority! Please contact us with any further questions, pricing and options for your next new trailer. We would love to earn your trust and business.