1. Sway Control Brackets: Rigid trailer attachments work with friction sway control to combat trailer sway. Brackets are height adjustable to control the amount of weight distribution tension on the spring arms.
2. Spring Arms:The spring arms serve two purposes. When raised onto the sway control brackets they transfer trailer tongue weight evenly to the tow vehicle. They also work with the friction sway control to reduce trailer sway.
3. Downward Pressure: Downward pressure from trailer tongue increases friction sway control. Trailer hitch ball mounts here.
4. Upward Pressure: Sway control brackets distribute weight by maintaining upward pressure on
spring arms. The amount of pressure on the spring arms is a factor of trailer tongue weight and vehicle suspension. The friction sway control utilizes this pressure to control trailer sway.
5. Friction Sway Control: Friction is enhanced by downward pressure from trailer tongue and upward pressure on spring arms. These opposing pressures come together to create an unequaled sway control system.